View Single Post
Old 2012-04-06, 3:25pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

We wanted to paint the floor first, so I don't have to work around the legs to the benches, but it just hasn't been warm enough - if the days don't go above 50, the porch and deck enamel is just not going to dry.

I think tomorrow the exhaust fan is going in, and possibly we'll get started on wiring, walls, benches. I'd get a lot farther this weekend if I didn't have to shop for and cook Easter dinner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.