View Single Post
Old 2005-11-13, 3:12pm
Anna Duhame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandgirl
That last one looks great! I like the 'yellow' one from the previous set too, and the last bunch have nice bead ends, dimples, whatever you wanna call them! I need to try some. If you roll the bottom 1/4 inch or so of the bead 'sea floor' in Goldstone frit/chips it gives a really nice effect too!

Lynne

Did you every try to reshape any of the early ones?
Thank you!
Actually I did try on one...but by the time I was ready to do it, I wasn't happy with the jellyfish any more--so I didn't bother. As I improve I am getting very critical of my work...lol.

The above picture actually has some reduction frit on the bottom...it isn't very obvious in the picture...today I tried some more with goldstone...can't wait to see how those came out. Here is another that I did...with the reduction frit:

Lynne, thank you for all of your great advice!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.