View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 9:32pm

Kalera, No, I do not know them and I definately am not related to them. I have never talked with them over the phone, only by email. I ask a lot of questions. I even had to ask him to email me the chart. I only found out tonight when they planned to reorder the glass. I'm sorry I relayed so much information to all of you. I guess I was excited about the glass and it was overload. Less and maybe I would not be on here defending myself. Some of you are not worth my time. I would take a lie detector test, if it was possible. I do not think some on this board would believe me after that. But, you know what, I don't think this board is worthy of someone that has tried to help them and do exactly as they asked one to do.
You know what you can do with your "reserved judgment." I will be the gentleman I am and not tell you. Don't buy the glass - I could care less. No money out of my pocket.
Sarah - Do them a favor and "Don't buy the glass!"
Barb lives ten minutes from them. She is the only one that has met them I know of.
If you have further questions, maybe she could answer them. I'm through with all of this Bullshit! Not worth it.
Jim