View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 9:53pm
Just me

Can I just say I posted the color chart on my own. I didn't talk to Jim about it at all.
I did it so you could all see the colors they have in their line. I didn't mean for it to be used as another piece of proof that maybe Jim isn't what he says he is.

Jim and I have PM'd and emailed each other a few times over the last few days. He asked a lot of questions about my experience with the owners, the glass I bought and what my cost was buying directly as well as what kinds of colors if any they had that were unique or odd before he got his glass chart emailed to him. I don't know him from Adam but the feeling I get is he doesn't know them and isn't the owner either. My impression is he's just excited by a new inexpensive glass and was glad to be able to share his experience with it.

In all honesty I was wondering about him at first too, I told him so today. Not to mention I had more at stake here by dealing with the owners directly at their home. Being almost 7 months pregnant I'm cautious.
I had decided to wait and see Jim's bead pictures, hear about his experiences and see what happens, benefit of the doubt so to speak. I was hoping every one else would do that too. At the same time I just knew this was going to happen. I do understand your concerns and suspicions. I just think it could've been handled more carefully.

A big part of the reason I bought the glass is it's close by and I didn't have a lot to lose besides $30 and figured you guys here know me and would trust my opinion since I've been here so long.
I also want to say, I'm not directing this post to anyone specifically and am not trying to make anyone feel bad. I'm just saying what I've experienced the past several days and hope it sheds some light on the situation too.

ETA: Jim you posted while I was typing mine out and now we sound like we've been comparing notes. Lol. Not the case I can assure everyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Bubbyanne; 2009-01-19 at 11:18pm. Reason: Adding and ETA