View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 10:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbyanne View Post
Not to mention I had more at stake here by dealing with the owners directly at their home. Being almost 7 months pregnant I'm cautious.
You are Barb, right? Are you aware that you are being referred to in the seller's auctions this week?

Quote:
I talked with Barb and she said she bought an assortment and picked it up. She said she was coming back, as she wanted some of the light rose.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1lb-Devardi-Glas...1%7C240%3A1318

This might not bother you - maybe it shouldn't, but I don't think I would like my past and future actions being made public on eBay without my permission. Just wondering.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|