View Single Post
Old 2011-01-09, 1:22pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by echeveria View Post
I made myself some beautiful labels with this!

Deb, when you put out an updated version, do we need to save our stash table and reimport it?
thats the problem i'm trying to solve at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Lutman View Post
I hope I haven't already asked this (my memory is terribe!).

I've just recently received a glass order that needs labels, and realized that for some glasses that vary from batch to batch (silver glass, handpulled colors, etc.), I usually print the batch date or date that I received the glass on the label.

Will there be a field that we can change each time to print the date? I looked, but don't know if I just missed it.

Also, I haven't tried to print anything yet, but when we export to print, since we may not always print an entire sheet at a time, is there a way to tell it where on the sheet to start?

I hope these questions haven't already been addressed, and I just missed them.
the easiest way to add a date is to add it to the excel sheet when you export, just add another column and put =now() in the field for every record, right click on the field and format the date however you want it to print

the second question is a bit harder - you might need to fiddle with your merge a bit to fix that - add some blank records at the beginning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy