View Single Post
Old 2023-02-20, 11:21pm
Slogan Challenged...

When I was quoted, it was more than that so eh, it didn't excite me at all. Plus it's just me on the propane and i can keep the tanks outside.

I think that it will take more than a few years to see the savings on that propane, although I sure know about rising prices, but that would affect natural gas as well.....I agree about the safety factor and that might be the best reason to make the switch. Can't put a price on that for sure. if you think that you can swing it, might be the best thing to do. Your plumber would be the one to add the booster, right? so see what they say. Good luck pulling it all together.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: