View Single Post
Old 2011-07-20, 2:26pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

yes Thompson and Plowden is coe 93 but in hair fine stringers and even placing dots it is not an issue. All the black on the beads above is from Thompson & Plowden.

You may not see a difference in the pictues. But you sure see a difference in person.

Also Reichenbach black is not a consistant color. Often the batches both in furnace glass as well as coe 104 are very boily and pitting. Even in the most outer part of the flame.

Thompson & plowden on the other hand is very consistant in quality and I never ever had a rod that was boily, shocky or pitting.

It is great that it works for you, I just wanted to give my opinion.

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|