Thread: ArtFire help
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-25, 6:41am
Lizard rescue squad

After doing some digging on the ArtFire site I discovered that the photo problem is widespread, and many people are having issues with their product listing photos not displaying for customers. This was apparently caused by a server "upgrade" last Thursday.

The ArtFire tech who posted about the problem a few days ago claimed it would be fixed by now. It isn't. If you have an ArtFire storefront it might be worth checking to see if your photos are displaying, and reload them if they aren't - which is what I am now in the process of doing. The tech claimed everything would work okay again if the photos were manually reloaded. I'll believe that when I see it, but I'm trying anyway. It's hard to sell items online when people can't see what they are buying.

Brad

P.S. Although my original question about whether this problem was due to ArtFire or my own browser has been resolved, I am leaving the thread up so other ArtFire users who see this post will know about an issue that might be affecting their own shops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by glassmaker; 2013-11-25 at 6:44am.