View Single Post
Old 2014-08-21, 1:22pm

Default Site review request

I've known that I need to put a shopping cart on my web site for quite a while, but I have been resisting it for many reasons. But, I just can't fight it any longer. So, to 'test the waters' (and see if my website skills are up to the task), I took a small sub-set of our products, and made a site specifically for them:

http://www.ShelboWhisperTips.com

I've worked hard to make the site 'responsive', which means that it works well on smart phones and tablets, as well as desktop and laptop computers. I've also made it so you can do a Guest Checkout, which means you don't *have* to create an account with us.

So, if I may ask, can you please check it out, and tell me what you think? Tell me if you tested it using a phone, table, laptop, or desktop 'puter. And, let me know if you find any bugs or problems with the site. Thanks!

Malcolm
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone:+1.408.288.7978