Thread: 3 Giveaways
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-24, 10:42am
Beads Beads Glass

Quote:
Kimberly, if your newsletter has anything like the pix from yesterday, it will be a kick! Re FB, can't you copy/paste a link? I don't do much over there, but seems like it should work.

Yes, the copy/paste works. I just posted about your blog on my page! It now has this beautiful bead pix along with it, so we must be friends over there.
Thank you!!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think I have it now
when I would do it before I was logged in as me so the link would have taken you to the admin page, I borrowed my sisters FB login and linked over and then I think this should take you to the page and not the admin stuff

I am having so much fun getting the newsletter together

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog