View Single Post
Old 2010-06-17, 1:45pm

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJJames View Post
Seriously, the sheet glass is a good idea. When I first started to make beads, I had some 96 sheets and I would use that on occasion. I had a HH so it was time consuming so I didn't do it often, but it was fun.
Be careful to keep you 96 COE well away from any 90 COE sheet you may acquire!

You can't keep me away from sheet! The colors........OMG.... Even if you buy the different thicknesses... using the thin sheet (that will double your weight cost, though) can be like a shard in application and very fun!

It does not matter if the cut is straight or not. Sometimes I have good cutting days and others...... It still MELTS THE SAME!
When I cut the whispy sheet, I will sometimes deliberately cut WITH the 'grain', or AGAINST the 'grain'... all for different effect of color application.

Hey, Katherine, where are you in Chicago? I'm in Elmhurst!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2010-06-17 at 1:49pm.