View Single Post
Old 2010-06-18, 6:37am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass obsessed View Post

But I am now trying to figure out how to create the reactions using the copper and silver foil with the BE Amber and French Vanilla swirly sheet glass that you mentioned in this thread. Are you willing to share a few pointers on that?
It's super super easy! All I do is rip my pieces of silver and copper foils, and have them handy. After doing a simple gather bead, I'll pick up the pices with tweezers, and try to burnish it on to the surface so it's not all in the air, or it will evaporate away. Very random placement. Can overlap or just do patched of the two metals if you want.

I also like to use that sheet that is French vanilla, an opal orange and the aventurine opal green... sorry, don't know name BE gives this color combination, but it's super cool after striking. Initially, it looks more like an Irish flag, with the colors looking more close to primary colors, but after striking, the orange gets a nice rich coral color, and the sparlies in the green aventurine really are tantilizing! You spot it with random spots of just a transparent clear, and you THEN layer the foils over it..... YUM! Very organic, of course, but I love the colors. This opal color sheet is so rich, that adding some random spots of transparent, just illuminate those lucious striations of colors!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2010-06-18 at 6:40am.