View Single Post
Old 2013-08-29, 10:59am
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
Sorry, it seems like I wasn't clear in what I wanted. I'm just looking for a way to fix a board or something with a duct in it without damaging my windows, so if I move or, heaven forbid, give up lampworking, I'll have normal windows instead of ones that are beat up from having a ventilation system attached to them. I'm not thinking of something that I would set up and take down for every torching session. I don't want to put screws or nails into the window frames. Will just fitting a board or something into the window opening and duct-taping it (or caulking?) work?

I do have two windows in the room, so I can use one for exhaust and one for make-up air (it would involve running some duct outside, so the intake is far enough from the exhaust, but I think it's doable.)
I don't take mine out. I can, but I don't.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.