View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 11:19pm

Default Getting there - maybe

Hi All,

Just after some advice please (again sorry). I think I may be getting somewhere with getting set up and am going to be using my shed. Is this going to be a problem? The shed is only around 7/8ft by 5ft but already has a work bench in. (I am kicking the bikes out much to my husbands displeasure) I am planning to buy a starter kit (thanks to the wonderful gift certificate I received) that has a hothead torch in it.

I will not lie the shed is not in great condition (has holes in the walls where the wood has rotted but my lovely husband has re-felted the roof. Rented house so can't really replace the shed.) will try to load a picture. Will I need something for ventilation and if so any suggestions that will keep costs at the minimum? I have looked through the safety thread but having trouble working it out for a shed.

Also I have seen this kiln on Ebay and wondered if it would be any good as a starting point http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Small-elec...item416a6e665a

Sorry that I just seem to be asking for advice all the time but hopefully once I start making I will be able to comment more and offer advice as well.

Thanks a lot for reading
Niki x

There is a fix to every oops.