View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 2:31pm
yukue fumei

oh my...that is a great question. I was wondering that very thing when the colors first came out but didn't think further of it when Frantz posted the color matching list. There are several colors that don't have matching numbers. The Rosehip being one of them.

On another note, the Free Range Salmon from Quinton melts similarly to Watermelon for me, but I will need to do more tests to make sure. I think it is slightly more orange with less pink. Let me confirm that with some test beads.
That is why I didn't order a whole lot of Orange Sherbet--I thought if it melts all the same, I am going to have one giant pile of orange-pink! LOL! But now, if it is all different....hmmmm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.