View Single Post
Old 2018-03-22, 8:55am

Quote:
I'm so tickled that you are getting back into making beads. I've been going through all of my old frits, and there is this box of unused Val Cox frits that I might just have to play with.
gosh thank you! It was a needed break for the 7-8 years...we were moving so many times to wonderful cities once the kids moved out, but some just weren't conducive to flame working. So i learned how to paint and I'll tell you, that is a challenging skill! Once we set up in this new home, I naturally went back to frits because I love the organic, free flowing style, unpredictable style. When I saw how many new glasses were on the market from Germany and small American batch shops, tints and reactives, etc, I started mixing and buying once again...then had to sell some so Fred didn't catch on to my obsession!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yes, melt that glass, that's what it's for!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.