View Single Post
Old 2009-05-01, 10:14am

I think if a supplies company is going to be dealing with these machines, then they should have their return policy stated on the website. This would prevent lots of future problems. I have always found Ross to be completely nice and calm and kind when dealing with him, but I can certainly understand if he is having to deal with lots of problems with these machines he could be responding badly. I think a frank disclaimer on the website, any repairs or returns have to be dealt with through the manufacturer.

If I buy a camera from Costco, I don't return it to Costco when it breaks, but go to the manufacturer if I have a problem. On the other hand, I think if I got my camera home and it didn't work out of the box, I would return it immediately to Costco for a refund. These things need to be stated so there is not so much confusion and purchasers know what they are getting into before purchasing.

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.