Thread: LE quandry
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-10, 10:40am
KILN BUILDIN FOOL

Quote:
Thanks, Mike.

Just a suggestion - if you are no longer checking the Mike@ e-mail address and only the 'Michael' one - you may want to set up an auto-responder to let folks (like me) who are simply using the same address we've used for years know that you aren't checking the other any more. I'd hate to think of the business you may be losing simply because people (like me) can't figure out why all of a sudden we can't get an answer from you. Had I received a message saying the e-mail address didn't exist or directing me to the new(?) e-mail address to use it would have avoided me questioning what was going on over there
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It was particularly frustrating since I'd e-mailed you just minutes after you asked me to over the phone.

Anyhow, for the record - the kilns rock. I have two and am interested in a third -- and up until this point I must say Mike has been extremely responsive - which is why I was utterly and truly confused regarding the lack of response on this custom kiln. In the past: I've needed a part when there was a terrible storm out his way (nothing coming in and nothing going out) but the communication was constant and he was even apologetic over something he certainly had zero control over. I've wanted to change the program on my kiln and Mike walked me through it over the phone. I wanted to have the ability to fire PMC he walked me through raising the temp over the phone. Relay needed to be replaced - he sent one immediately.

Hi Kimberly,

I am sorry for the frustration you experienced. That email address is over 6 years old, and we assumed it to be out of commission all together. I will try to figure out how to put up an auto responder, but since it no longer shows on my account I may need some technical help to get it done. I am thinking I could reinstate it and add it then.

Anytime the communication path is incomplete it is a potential for both frustration and loss in sales. Neither of which we wish to see. I do appreciate you bringing it to my attention, and offering a solution to the problem.

Thank you for your compliments. You can be sure you will continue to see the service you have experienced in the past.

Thanks,

Mike and Pam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you tell lie's about someone, well you get what you get.