Thread: LE quandry
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-10, 10:46am
KILN BUILDIN FOOL

Quote:
Good morning everyone! Lets all play nicely here! Whatever was said in pm's aren't any of my business and I don't care about them. The bottom line is that the issue has been addressed and is in process of being resolved. The other bottom line is that the majority of feedback for Glasshive Kilns has been positive.

Everyone have a great day and be creative

Peace,

Duane
Duane,

I think everyone is working together now, and the thread can quietly pass into the night.

Quote:
It's the vendors that DO respond that make things OK. Glad to see it's worked out.
Thank you,

Issues come up, and how both partys work together is the most important. I am glad Lori and The Hive could find a way to work it out.

Quote:
I have a kiln from Mike and I'm sure it's wonderful - have seen many others. Still don't have a place to set mine up, but can pretty much guarantee I will be one of the people calling to ask questions when it is time! Mine took a few weeks to get also, and it is still in the box - darn it!

Get that thing hooked up! What are you doing over there
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I hope we here your call very soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you tell lie's about someone, well you get what you get.