View Single Post
Old 2012-05-15, 7:23pm
randomly active member

Quote:
I could explain hoarding to you Ali, but..... no need to add to my competition
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Just know if you are ever desperate for a glass, you can probably turn to me, lol.
I am jotting this down in my little glass notebook right now for when the time comes ...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.:.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.