View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 8:42pm

Gretchen - Me, too. They're fun for bonus beads with packages - they're easy but still look great!
Kalera - it's totally, "Hmm, I don't know what to make next, I'll make one of these while my mind wanders" bead.

The tone's a bit more informal since I used it in my newsletter and liked enough to copy it here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon