View Single Post
Old 2010-03-09, 10:51am

Crisp, clear photos, thanks!

As long as you don't squeeze too much and leave the glass too thin, they're still strong. Insurance heat like mad all the way through making the bead. I've dropped mine accidentally and they survived quite nicely.

I wish they weren't needed, either, but I'm proud to make some that I think could be worthy...

Thank you so much for sharing, I'm glad I inspired you - the veiled cane is amazing for these.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon