View Single Post
Old 2007-03-26, 11:04pm
Mary Lockwood

Default Frog Tutorial...I finally did it!

Warts and all, I finally made the frog tutorial I've been meaning to do for over a year.

It is on the tutorials page of my site (you can get there through my signature line).

The pictures are HUGE and if I try to make them smaller they look like crap, so you are gonna have to go there to see the good pictures. Note, you will have to scroll left-right and up-down.

However, I have uploaded slightly smaller, easier to load versions into my beadartists.org gallery for those of you with dial-up who want to kill me for making the pix so huge. Unfortunately, even though those are bigger than what I'd be able to upload here..they are still not great for clarity.

Just go to my site, click on the links for page one, and page two, right click and save them to your computer then you can print them out easier. I hope.

Enjoy!

~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.