View Single Post
Old 2007-04-20, 2:36pm
DSDWC

I would give it a try. Make sure you let the concentrators run a few minutes to build volume. If you are running wide open all the time you will probably not build up large reserves of 02 and therefornot likely to see a huge difference. However if you are like me and working with a smaller flame to do detail work and then raging the torch to melt it in or keep it warm you should see some significant improvement. Remember, there is no magic here. the tank is not creating more 02. It is simply allowing you to store surplus for later usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Lutman View Post
Great tutorial Trey! I'm using 2 5 lpm units with a mini CC right now, and am running the O2 wide open. I was thinking of getting a 3rd concentrator, but I wonder if this would give me the extra that I need? I know you claim not to be an expert , but any idea if it would work for me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.