View Single Post
Old 2017-02-18, 8:38am
Corgi Cult Member

Is your holding tank large enough to accommodate two EX-15s? If you are putting more oxy in the holding tank than you are using it might not allow the newly made oxy access. Just a thought. Did you use the tank size recommended in his directions or move up in size. The recommended sized worked well for me with one 5 lpm. There was a noticeable difference in the consistency of my flame. I've not hooked my 2 M-15s to it because I thought it might be too much for the tank size.

Not sure what torch you run. Does it happen when you are running the torch full out like when blasting a large boro gather? Or are you running a large torch with a smaller controlled flame that wouldn't need as much oxygen? I can't help but think you are making more than using and there is way more going into the holding tank than coming out.

If your torch has an inner and outer ring, while using just the inner you could keep the oxy open on the outer to see if bleeding off a bit of extra oxy helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by artwhim; 2017-02-18 at 8:45am.