View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 10:22am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenie View Post
Great video. Thanks for giving me a reason to get my butt of the couch...2 questions...does it strike then in the kiln? Since the Dalai Lama was a purple color going in, is that what it is coming out? Also,fire lotus by TAG is worked the same way!!!

And...last but not least, what is the colors in your last set of beads? The yellowy one's...Love those!!!
Hi Reenie,

No, it doesn't strike in the kiln. It comes out of the kiln the same color it goes in. The clear encasement keeps it from changing or over striking in the kiln. I garage my beads at 950 and ramp down at the end of the day.

Fire lotus all depends on if you're doing a solid bead or just surface decorations. I only use Fire Lotus on the surface and it doesn't require the deep super heating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator