View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 10:36am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by marla0416 View Post
Really interesting video. Gorgeous beads! I noticed you didn't change you O2 or gas settings. Did I not see the change? You also have what looks like a creation station. I have one and have a hard time resting my wrist as the adjustment is so hard to attain...thanks for sharing this information.
Hi Marla,

No, I don't change my flame settings while I'm making the bead. I just start out with a low, neutral flame and leave it there.

My Creation Station was one of the first ones they ever made. It does come loose sometimes so I keep a wrench right next to me for when I need to make adjustments. I adjust the tension on mine so that I can just lightly rest my wrists on it, but when it's in the way, I can push it down and then lift it again with one finger. Does that make sense? What I'm trying to say is that I keep it adjusted loosely because if I'm rolling a bead in frit or using a bead press I end up pushing it down and lifting it up a few times throughout the course of making one bead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator