Thread: Ask Mikey
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-30, 12:03pm

Default Ask Mikey

Did you ever have a question about Effetre, Vetrofond or Messy Color? I am not referring to beadmaking techniques, but questions about how this or that is made. I have been to Effetre hundreds of times and Vetrofond dozens. I have seen the machinery work and I have seen the handpulled colors and millefiori pulled.

Of course I have yet to go to the CiM factory, but I do know a few things and for those questions I have no answers, I have Kathy at CiM to ask.

If you have any question about anything, even if it is not glass, I would love to give it a try.

Can you tell I may be bored on a Sunday, my head spinning from producing and looking at spread sheets and I need something else to do, and with the rain coming down, no walks, gardening or going outside today.

Please ask questions, besides my knowledge, I have Google and a crystal ball, if you ask about future predictions.

Everyone have a nice day, summer is on the way.

Mike Frantz

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206