Thread: Ask Mikey
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-07, 8:29pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I buy glass every now and then on EBAY from Kellysglasshouse out of Rhode Island. I hear that she is the remnants of Jodel Glass. Jodel was gone before I came onto the lampworking scene. Kellyglasshouse has a 100% satisfaction rating. I have probably ordered from her a half dozen times over the last couple of years. Her corespondence has been awesome and her shipping is very timely. Her Lauscha prices were to die for. I bought a bunch of vetrofond dark ivory and black a couple of years ago for what is today a steal.

I purchased several of Kellyglasshouse bulk sales and ended up with lots and lots of glass colors that I don't have a specific interest in. (like corals or lauscha pink) If anyone is interested in a trade I'm sure we can work something out.