View Single Post
Old 2006-08-08, 10:57pm
Michelle Morrison-Geschke

Default Hey Karla!

Congratulations and good luck with your "build"!

Mine isn't done yet, but we did a basic 8x8 kit (about $600) from a local hardware/home improvement store. You are in luck because they should be on sale now that summer stuff is going on clearance!! We dug out a 10x10 "pit" framed it in and filled it 6" deep with gravel. Pier blocks and 4x4 beams and then laid the floor that came with the kit. We added cement board to the floor and are putting in tile. I don't think we are going to insulate it, but will put a layer of pegboard on the inside. I promise to get pictures as it comes together!!

There is a whole thread in this section "OK, I admit it..."

Best wishes,
Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New items!

I'm mostly over at Facebook these days... and working. Life has gotten... Hectic. I will try to check messages here... but try FB if you need me...

Last edited by Beyond the Bead; 2006-08-08 at 11:00pm.