View Single Post
Old 2008-06-10, 6:34am
yukue fumei

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
Nagi,

A couple years ago you gifted me with a buuuunnnnnccccchhhh of boro and there was some ivory in it....I am uterly and completely in love with it and cannot find it again....do you remember where it came from?
Hi Jana!
Great to "see" ya! Sorry I missed your post the first time--thanks Heidi for quoting it

The Ivory that I sent is most probably Colormax Ivory. It doesn't bubble and is so smooth. The rods appear snap cut(sharp ends) instead of machine cut. I think Winship Designs still has a bunch--it was pretty cheap--$20 per pound.
http://www.winshipdesigns.com/home/ws3/smartlist/173/0
I'm glad you like it! The white is nice too. I don't know if they still have it, but the Lavender is awesome--it's more opaque and is a wonderful white in deep encasements.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.