View Single Post
Old 2018-07-27, 9:06am
Glass Addict

Default Spiral Dance and Glass Diversions Frit

Hi guys! I haven't lit my torch up for over 9 years. I was breaking out some of my glass this morning and was considering some torch time tomorrow if I get my propane tank refilled.

I was considering using some of my frits are 10+ years old, but there isn't a COE on any of the caps for the Spiral Dance or Glass Diversions. I know that using them in small quantities usually doesn't present a problem, but just wanted to make the COE on the jars.

I want to make an attempt to figure out which ones I liked and de-stash some of the others given that I have over 100 jars of frit. I don't need them all especially given how little I torch. I looked on the Spiral Dance website and only see 90 COE Bullseye and no blends. Were all her blends 90 COE or were some 96? Were all the Glass Diversions frits 96 COE?
?
Sample of the Spiral Dance Frit: Tequila Sunrise, Rainforest, Bowl of Cherries, Aphrodisiac, etc....and tons more

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.