View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 1:50am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Okay I think I see a tutorial different then you do Birdy. A tutorial to me is a guide on how to make a particular design. It totally doesn't matter if the shell is made in bullseye, moretti, boro or satake for all I care.

If a design requires a specific sort of glass it's my experience that this is always mentioned by the author in question ( and they always come up with alternatives if this color is a hard to find color)

I don't see the problem at all since this shell tutorial was meant for the technique of the shells, they didn't sell a particular color recipe without mentioning it was bullseye only, they sold one of their designs wich can be executed in any kind of glass you like.

I'm sorry you feel taken but I think you should have contacted the seller in private.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.