View Single Post
Old 2010-09-19, 7:22pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
There have been many good ideas and suggestions presented in this thread. I plan on using several of them.

I do have a question though. If I take out the biographical information, add or take away photos, edit my wordiness and add some printable Handy Hints, how do I address the changes with people who have previously purchased that tutorial?? Do I offer to send them a new "edition" or do I simply offer the new edition to new purchasers and send the new edition to those that ask? There are a number of tutorial buyers reading this thread and I am really interested in their responses!

I am very curious as to why you would find this odd. There are many excellent writers on LE. Why is that surprising? What does being vocal online have to do with writing skills?
no, why would you do that? it just becomes a new edition of your tutorial - passing the flame is a good example, my recent copy is nothing like the original and i doubt she sends a new one to everyone who bought it when she makes a change

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy