View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 8:10pm

personally I haven't purchased one Tut. with the volumes of information that each forum has, I see no need to purchase something that is out there for free. I have purchased one used CD made by a forum member, payed half the original price and wish i had passed on it completely. flat out not worth anything. And I purchased a book , not a great bond book, and I knew how to do everything that was covered, but I figured why not have it for the library in case some one here wants some reading.

if I cant figure out how to do something, well I would ask and so far each question I have posed has had feed back.

again personally, if the average cost is around $20 for a Tut, then it better be pretty off the wall stuff and packed with good information. if not, youtube and the web has what I need for free.

first sale. personally if one pays for a Tut, then he or she should be able to pass it on, sell or what ever. no! one can not reproduce it, but if some one on here is getting their feathers ruffled on the subject, then it be someone I'd pass on. if they been paid, once its mine in purchasing, then they havent much to say on the subject. As far as not being able to teach or pass on this knowledge is total BS in my opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

------------------------
Kobuki*Delta Elite*Mirage*Blast Shields*two DeVilbiss 5 LPM* tanks* foot pedal.

Last edited by murf; 2010-10-12 at 8:25pm.