View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 10:53am

I wrote my two tutorials that are boro bead recipe books. The first one is $25 and has 47 recipes. The second is $19 and has 27 recipes.

I created mine because I stopped beadmaking, yet had many, many customers that still wanted my beads. I have some customers that have used my beads in designs that have been published/used in advertising in some major magazines. I have several customers that design jewelry as a fulltime job and make a living off of their jewelry sales that used my beads in their designs.

When I quit making beads, I was bombarded with customers asking if I would still make them or if I could refer them to anyone that made beads using the same recipes as I did.

I felt that not only was I selling my tutorials for all of the recipes, but also at the same time passing along my business and customer base.

I am still to this day - as recently as last week - asked if I would create a custom order making up some of my beads for a customer. I don't have my equipment or interest in making beads anymore, but my customers are still looking for the beads I made - and the exact color/recipes that I used to use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.