View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 11:11am
My opinion not needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCB23 View Post
Since, for me, tutorials are the only way I can learn a lot of techniques... (yes, I've bought a lot of books and a few videos but still have never actually seen another person torch. (I have only seen 2 people torch - I would love to take a class...maybe someday)
You see, there is NO way I can afford a class with any one of these people and.. each one that I can think of, if I had the money.. I would cheerfully pay hundreds of dollars for a weekends worth of classes.
I think it is incredibly generous of them to offer their skills in this (the eTutorial) form for them of us what cannot afford to take a *real* class from them.
I agree with this ^^

I own most of the tutorials out there and the others that I don't....I WANT. Yep, I am also one of those people who prints out each one and puts them in binders (I have LOTS of binders full of lampwork info)

All I have to say .... PLEASE KEEP WRITING THE TUTORIALS. I WANT THEM! I WILL BUY THEM. Right now, money is too tight for me to buy anything but I have a list...and when I can, I will be buying them...printing them out...and filling up yet another binder.

Thanks to all of you whose tutorials I enjoy...and I can't wait to get the ones I don't have.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.