View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 7:10pm
Bead Maniac

I may be late on this thread ...here's my 2 cents...when people ask me how long it takes me to make a bead in my store , I say 15 years because they are a culmination of all I have learned in 15 years ....Personally I have not taken many workshops so getting a tut from my favorite artist is a wonderful treat. I have a small collection, its sorta like collecting all those bead molds, I try them out and put them on the shelf sometimes when my creativity well is dry I pull them out and get inspired. You just can't put a price on it. I must say I have bought a few tuts to realize , I already knew that, its just the way the artist used the technique that makes it special. Some are a bit over price perhaps and some may be under priced. If we are willing to pay the price asked then I guess the price is right.
To all those how take the time to share their secrets ...Thank you...you have saved me airfare and crappy hotel rooms ....

My blog.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.