View Single Post
Old 2010-12-15, 11:48pm

Wow! I have finally taken a moment (!) to read all the posts here, and I have to say that I am impressed with the quality of many of the arguments, on both sides (or several sides) of the tutorial issue. I think it is important that we all work towards some sort of acceptable standard for e-info ethics, and I feel like maybe the surface is getting scratched! I do love my tutes and most have taught me tons! That part was never at issue for me.

I have ceased printing all but the summary/tips pages, for now. HP ink is the most expensive liquid, price/gallon on the planet...that is a fact! But the info so many of you have shared has been priceless. I don't think anyone will disagree with that at all.

I will say, once again, that once a technique is mastered, and has become part of one's skill set, it seems like that individual now "owns" it. JMO

Anyway, I just wanted to say to Amy of AKDesigns: You may not remember this, but I actually begged to be allowed to pay you for a storming tutorial! And thanks, it is fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

leebeads.etsy.com, leebeads.artfire.com