View Single Post
Old 2008-09-03, 12:34pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbnana View Post
I have created the webpage and the database to collect and display oxycon user reviews.
View the thread here.

I have been away for a while....all I can say is Great WORK and effort. (If I could have mustered the time and energy - this is something I would have like to do) I am only sooo HAPPY that you have taken this on, and applaud your efforts for taking this idea and DOING something with it

The site looks great. If I could make a suggestion, it would be to enable not only LE'ers but the multitude of Glass workers who use concentrators to use it as well. The link could be posted on the other popular glass forums out there. Thus enabling a broader spectrum of reviews, where there may not be biased alliances to one specific brand of concentrator.

As for making/posting multiple reviews under various names, I am sure this will happen, since it has already been mentioned in this thread....I guess that's were we have to sift through the information being supplied and make our own decisions. I only wonder if people and vendors are really that hard up to spend time making new users, hiding IP's, etc, etc, to falsify a database for the sole purpose of trafficking sales to there specific brand of concentrator. I would like to believe that people/vendors have better things to do....in the end this is an idea made to share information with one another about a "tool of the trade", not about an idea to sell any one specific "brand" of tool.
Sherena

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.