View Single Post
Old 2008-10-02, 3:49pm

The Vetro Slate Blue/Grey - sorry, I don't have pics right now - looks absolutely amazing when silvered... (You know, the oddlot that's going for high bucks now, not the normal greys. )

I like silver on white, but I haven't tried it as stringer, it turns a nice gold color.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon