View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 10:22am
Lampworkaholic!

Jack - I appreciate your response and offer to refund my shipping, and, as we talked about today on the phone, you will send my replacement out this week. UPS had mine to you in 3 days so I'm sure the replacement will get here just as quickly.

Although my oxycon was not functioning when I sent it back, it was not damaged beyond repair, at least externally. I paid for UPS to pack it as well as ship it and I gave them the value of $600 (the amount I paid ABR). As I offered, if you will send me photos of the machine in the condition it arrived back to you, I will take them to the UPS Store that packed and shipped it, along with my receipt, and file a claim. I understand the sender has the right to file a claim. I will do my best to make sure you are compensated for any damage done by UPS.

Again, thanks for your promise today to get a replacement sent out this week. I have a lot of orders to fill right now, and being without oxygen leaves me in a bit of a jam. I know you are trying your best to provide good service and I know you understand my frustration at being told 2 weeks ago, that it would go out early last week, and then not being able to get a status update until today. I really appreciate that you are getting this straightened out now.

Thanks!

Liz