View Single Post
Old 2009-07-30, 8:09pm
PyronamixK

Pam, you are too much! I you! If it were up to me, you would have gone home with that Scorpion.

Hey, guys, will you do me a huge favor? Wally (my BIL, not Willy, my DH) said that he didn't think that I ever did anything to help GTT (all the shows for the past five years, all the testing I did, and everything I've ever posted about GTT means nothing to Wally - to him, I have done nothing helpful, nothing at all). When you email GTT and ask about the Scorpion or order one, could you please let them know that you heard about it from me, Kimberly. I would really, really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Edited for clarification: Wally did not tell me to my face that he didn't think I was helping GTT, he told my husband, "I didn't know she was still helping us." When my husband told me this, I was insulted and hurt because not a week before, I was at the Gathering working at the GTT booth (without pay), had helped test the Scorpion before going down there, and had been helping with some customer service issues (missed emails and miscommunications) that very week. I had also been referring many, many Cricket orders to them and had been helping with technical and customer service issues on the forums (like the GTT - Very Disappointed thread in the Customer Service kiosk, the largest thread ever in that subforum). I had been doing all of these things to help and never received a single word of thanks from Wally for any of it.

So, my saying " Wally said that he didn't think that I ever did anything to help GTT" was worded poorly and is not exactly accurate. I should also point out that the comments in parentheses were my editorial. I thought that was understood, but obviously not.

Anyway, it was never my intention to "smear" Wally by bringing any of this up. I was incredibly frustrated and hurt and really hoped that if he received enough emails referencing me in regards to something positive, he would wake up to the fact that I really do help GTT a lot and would start appreciating me.

Last edited by kbinkster; 2009-09-07 at 5:29pm.