View Single Post
Old 2016-12-02, 5:45am
Slogan Challenged...

Ditto on the alpha. I find it is so reliable and easy to do details with. Radiant heat is not always what I like but if you are not looking at larger beads then that should not trouble you. It does great on oxycons.

I will also echo what Phil said. Please make sure you have adequate venting. It is absolutely something to work out. I'm sure it is doable in your shed but it may take a little work. I would suggest posting pics of your current set up in one of the safety threads and asking for some advice. Shawnette has some good tips on her page, too. She is the queen of thrift and saved a lot of money by doing it herself. Sorry, I don't have the link but she is a member here.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: