Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 1:23pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby firefly View Post
I'm a nobody too. You claim to be so concerend about us "newbies "making the right choices and decisions. Mostly what I've gotten out of this thread so far is that I should give up and not torch anymore, because I could destroy the "art" of glass beadmaking by using Devardiglass. Making new people feel like crap isn't helping anybody. I don't sell my beads as I am new and just learning, I aso could not contact Haley to ask for help or questions because I'm without a website. Yet She "cares" about me making informed decisions about the glass I choose???? Strange way to care about people.
Are you serious?

So let me get this straight. You wanted to contact Hayley to ask her for help and to ask her questions. Why would you do that? Could it be because you know she's a well respected member of the glass community? Could it be because you love her work, know she has a lot of experience and knew she could help you?

And then you say you couldn't contact her because you were "without a website" whatever that means, and somehow that is her fault? And she must not care about newbies and helping them make informed decisions because you didn't know how to contact her?

And since you are using Devardi, which Hayley has tested and reported problems with, somehow that translates, in your head, that Hayley is insulting you and all newbies personally and trying to make you feel like crap?

Unbelievable!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon