View Single Post
Old 2008-10-04, 4:17am

Lori,

If I am remembering correctly, I found the flame embroidery motiff at embroiderydesigns.com, although the note taped to my computer terminal says: free embroidery stuff.embroiderydesigns.com I think the "free embroidery stuff" sounds like a note to myself but you never can tell with me. I think I did a search for "flames" and this is one that came up. I'm on a Janome 350E for an embroidery machine.

I found the flame fabric at JoAnn's Fabric about a month ago. It wouldn't surprise me if they still have some. In fact, I'm stopping there today. Guess I'll buy some more denim and twill.... and warm & natural.

I will make a few and figure out the cost of materials. I will post a picture or two to see if anyone wants the ones I make BUT denim & twill are not cheap... I don't think there is a market for what these would have to be pirced at and I wouldn't gouge anyone. This is not something I want as a money maker in my life. It will be a week or better before I'll have time to do them. And I warn you all now, I'm not a teck gal so pay pal won't be an option... a plain old money order and stamp on an envelope work for me!

Kristi--- STOP HELPING!!!!!!! roflmao.

Sue
and the present is a gift.

Last edited by Sue in Maine; 2008-10-04 at 4:21am.