View Single Post
Old 2008-10-16, 8:52pm
Frustrated Artist

Quote:
Ms/Mrs/Mr Mad Hatter If I had 5 pounds of glass to send you to shut you up I would! .
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I cleaned off my bench the other day and have over a pound of shorts that anyone could have. Now you got to understand that for me shorts are all under 1-2 inches. I use the glass up until the tips of my finger are burnin, then I use my rod holder to get that last little bit LOL

Hell if it is nice glass (Poppy and such, when they get to an inch I melt them onto the end of a longer clear rod and use every last drop.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.