View Single Post
Old 2009-01-30, 3:33pm

Default Compter Stuff

Quote:
If you take your laptop, make sure you have a full back up ... customs can take it and keep it as long as they want to go through the information on it. Unlikely they would, but they do once in a while.
Come on Barry, maybe if you are a terrorist! While anything is possible they are not going to take away your computer....on the other hand it is Paula!

I take it each time I go, the biggest problem is that going through some airports they are being very stingy on what you can carry on and even in First Class having a laptop computer and a small carry on was too much for me to carry on. And if we ever get to talk together I can tell you stories about me and the airports and customs, now cheese I have a problem with, but computers..nah.

mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206