View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 4:56pm

I mention this because my Brother had his taken. He works for a company that has offices in the USA, Netherlands and Canada and he travels often. He was on his way back from Europe when it was taken ... supposedly ... randomly. He travels often and has a passport that has more stamps than the post office. Maybe the frequent travels is what caused the red flag. I don't know.

Quote:
Come on Barry, maybe if you are a terrorist! While anything is possible they are not going to take away your computer....on the other hand it is Paula!

I take it each time I go, the biggest problem is that going through some airports they are being very stingy on what you can carry on and even in First Class having a laptop computer and a small carry on was too much for me to carry on. And if we ever get to talk together I can tell you stories about me and the airports and customs, now cheese I have a problem with, but computers..nah.

mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.